What We Offer
We are proud to provide curriculum, standards, and textbooks for grades kindergarten through twelfth and professional development for teachers and administrators in our District. These programs are based on the premise of equal access to the core curriculum for all students.
We are responsible for the State-mandated Standardized Testing And Reporting (STAR) program and other District testing. Results are used to monitor student achievement and program effectiveness. The district feels an important way to enhance achievement is for all students to successfully complete a rigorous program with clearly defined standards and high expectations.
This is a system that consists of:
- Setting standards
- Delivering content through instructional activities that focus on the standards
- Administering assessments
- Determining performance level of students
- Analyzing and reporting results
- Designing program improvement
LEA PLAN Addendum Program Improvement